We're in the business of meeting people. Making ourselves interesting and appealing to others. Do you ever yearn for new topics when trying to make small talk? Here are twenty-five random fun facts that can help out at that party you’re going to this weekend!
1) The average 4-year-ole child asks 400 questions a day. (I know some adults that may rival that number!)
2) Singing in the shower can burn an extra 10-20 Calories per song, depending on the volume and pitch of your voice.
3) TURTLES CAN BREATHE THROUGH THEIR BUTTS. (TRUE, BUT CHECKING TO SEE IF YOU’RE PAYING ATTENTION!)
4) The adult body has 2 to 9 pounds of bacteria in her or her body.
5) COWS CAN SLEEP STANDING UP, BUT THEY CAN ONLY DREAM LYING DOWN.
6) Half of all humans that have ever lived have died of malaria.
7) Rats laugh when tickled. (Not trying this one out.)
8) Most of the dust underneath your bed is actually your own dead skin. (Vacuum, people! Vacuum now!!)
9) Every time you form a new memory or learn something, new brain connections are formed.
10) Every particle in your body regenerates every 7 years. You are NOT the same person you were seven years ago!
11) Otters hold hands while they sleep so they don’t drift apart.
12) You are 1% shorter in the evening than you are in the morning.
13) Seahorses are monogamous life mates, travelling in pairs and holding onto each others tails.
14) The top of the Eiffel Tower leans away from the sun, as the metal facing the sun heats up and expands. It can move as much as 7 inches.
15) Your money is probably dirtier than your bathroom toilet.
16) SLOTHS MISTAKENLY GRAB THEIR ARMS INSTEAD OF THE BRANCHES OF A TREE, AND THEY FALL TO THEIR DEATHS. (I THINK THEY CALL THAT NATURAL SELECTION…)
17) The tongue is the strongest muscle in the human body.
18) Men are six times more likely to be struck by lightening.
19) Frozen lobsters can come back to life when they are thawed.
20) Hugging for 20 seconds releases Oxytocin which can make someone trust you more.
21) Rice paper does not have any rice in it!
22) Every second, Americans collectively eat one hundred pounds of chocolate.
23) A sneeze travels out your mouth at over 100 m.p.h.
24) The human brain consists of at least 60% fat, which makes it one of the fattiest organs in the body.
25) The average person laughs 13 times a day. (I may be above average!)
Learn something new this weekend and create some new brain connections!
What's your favorite random fact that you love to share?
Are you now in a position to achieve the mindset of a champion?? To Step into the Shoes of Success??? Become a part of a community that is a great support on this journey and will give you a WEALTH of tools to use to improve yourself and your business! This will give you the ULTIMATE in building your business!
Go ahead and take the 10-day trial for $10 bucks. (You know you want to.) This will allow you unlimited access to begin learning and implementing the business building strategies to grow your brand, your clientele, and increase your profits.
Still Need Help?
Did This Help You? If so, please let me know in a comment below!! Please also feel free to check out my business page on Facebook!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hi, my name is Chondra Rankin! My passion is teaching and inspiring YOU how to become prepared to grasp the luxury of designing your life well - so you can live your life... your way!
CLICK HERE to kick-start your life!